Event: Ante-post Gold Cup, Cheltenham, Friday 15th March 2019 - 15:30
Place a bet on the Gold Cup to qualify for a Bonus Token on the Grand National (Saturday 6th April 2019 - 16:15)
Full Terms and Conditions:
• Place an ante-post bet on the Gold Cup and receive a Bonus Token for the same value for the Aintree Grand National 2019.
• Bonus Token is equivalent to qualifying stake up to a maximum of £25 (if your bet is over £25 you would still qualify for a £25 Bonus Token on the Grand National)
• Offer applies to Singles Only.
• Minimum Stake required is at least £10.
• Applies to Gold Cup NRNB market only for the Gold Cup.
• Applies to win part of each way bets only.
• In cases where multiple bets are placed on the same Event by the same customer, only the first qualifying bet placed counts towards this offer.
• This promotion cannot be combined with any other bonus offer.
• Applies to your first bet on the Gold Cup.
• This promotion applies to bets placed from 10:00am Friday 8th March until 17:30 on Wednesday 13th March.
• Maximum Bonus token £25.
• In-play bets do not qualify.
• Cashed Out and Partial Cashed Out bets do not count.
• Selection odds must be 1/1 (2.00) or greater
• Applies to winning and losing bets only.
• To be credited as a Bonus Token.
• Bonus Token will be credited to your account on Friday 5th April 2019.
• Bonus Token will only appear in your bet slip.
• Bonus Token must be selected from the dropdown box to be used.
• Bonus Token will be valid for 5 days from issue.
• Bonus Token stake not included in any returns or winnings.
• Bonus Token does not count towards ANY future Sportpesa.uk offers/promotions.
• Sportpesa.uk reserves the right to void, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
• Available to ALL Sportpesa.uk players over 18 years of age
• Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
• Sportpesa.uk’s general site terms & conditions apply.
The following restrictions also apply to all bonuses:
i. Only one bonus offer per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address unless otherwise stated. sportpesa.uk does not allow “Multiple Accounts”. Player account details will be determined by any or all combination of name, mailing address, email address, computer (serial), IP address, payment (deposit/withdrawal) method used and any other form of identification.
ii. sportpesa.uk reserves the right to withhold any Bonus Credits if believed that the offer has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled or any irregular betting patterns are found. sportpesa.uk’s decision is final.
iii. Players already registered are not allowed to register as a new user under another name or email address. If multiple accounts are registered with sportpesa.uk, we will cancel the user account and void any bonuses claimed.
iv. Restrictions regarding withdrawals may also apply to bonuses. Please refer to the site terms and conditions as well as our Withdrawal Policy https://www.sportpesa.uk/en-gb/help/depositandwithdrawal for further details.
v. sportpesa.uk reserves the right to request any customer to provide sufficient documentation for account verification and for us to be satisfied that we are certain of the identity of the players to whom we are issuing any bonus, Bonus Token or special promotion.
vi. sportpesa.uk is not responsible for the Promotions or content of its partner websites.