Terms & Conditions
Existing Customer Offer - Sportpesa Racing Point Formula 1 Team Reward Competition Prize Draw
By participating in the SportPesa Racing Point Formula 1 team Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”), you fully agree and accept these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (“Prize Draw T&Cs”) together with any specific instructions and terms for such Prize Draw which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website (the “Prize Draw information”).
• This offer is for ALL customers.
• Only deposits made via credit or debit cards are eligible for the bonus.
• E-Wallets do not count for the purpose of this promotion.
• The Prize Draw is open to UK entrants.
• You must be aged 18 or over to participate. Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Employees of the company, the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
• By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
Prize Draw Information and How to Enter and Selection Process
• In order to enter the Prize Draw, entrants are required to place a bet of at least £5 on any sport on Sportpesa.uk
• The Prize Draw will be open from 23/04/2019. Closing date for entry will be at 10:00 GMT on 28/06/2019 After this date and time, no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
• Customers must stake a minimum of £5 to enter the prize draw. Each £5 the customer stakes after this point will be another entry into the Prize Draw.
• Customers can enter the Prize Draw multiple times. There is no limit to how many times the customer can enter the Prize Draw.
• SportPesa will draw winners each week the competition is running. 1 x Top Prize, 3 x Second Prizes and 4 x Third prizes will be drawn on Friday each week.
• There will be a maximum of 9 Prize draws.
• The winners will be notified by email the same day the Prize Draw takes place. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted within two working days of the closing date or if the winners fails to communicate their acceptance of their prize to SportPesa.uk within two working days of being contacted by SportPesa.uk or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw T&Cs, SportPesa.uk reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
Customers can gain extra entries into the Prize Draw by undertaking the following:
Stake at least £5 on any 'SportPesa Event Boost'. Each £5 staked on a 'SportPesa Event Boost' will count for 5 entries rather than 1 entry.
Correctly predict the finishing positions of both SportPesa Racing Point Formula One Team drivers on each Friday before a Grand Prix. Entry to this is via Social Media on any of the SportPesa UK social media channels. Correct precitions will award the customer 100 entries into the prize draw. In the event that there is multiple correct guesses, SportPesa will choose one customer out of all correct predictions. Must be a SportPesa UK Customer to receive the entires into the Prize Draw.
• There are Seventy Three (73) prizes available in this competition, which will be awarded in the following order:
Top prize: 10 prizes of 2 x Weekend Passes to Silverstone (12-14th July) PLUS 3 days Glamping in the festival area.
Second prize: 27 prizes of 4 x Weekend Passes to Silverstone.
Third prize: 36 prizes of 2 x Weekend Passes to Silverstone.
• The prizes are subject to these Prize Draw T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize, which may include ticket terms and conditions of issue and applicable venue regulations. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
• No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are non-‐refundable and non-‐transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize. This may include travel, accommodation and any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• SportPesa.uk and the Promoter reserve the right in their sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity requested by SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter may disqualify the entrant from the Prize Draw.
• The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Prize Draw T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
• Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
• Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in SportPesa.uk’s and/or the Promoter’s determination, is contrary to these Prize Draw T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Prize Draw (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or SportPesa.uk and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Prize Draw at SportPesa and/or the Promoter’s discretion.
• SportPesa and/or the Promoter may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the prize, Prize Draw information, or these Prize Draw T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw information or these Prize Draw T&Cs.
• Neither SportPesa or the Promoter will be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and both SportPesa and the Promoter exclude their liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Prize Draw T&Cs shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of SportPesa.uk’s or the Promoter’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
• You agree to reimburse SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by SportPesa and/or the Promoter or any losses by SportPesa and/or the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Prize Draw, your use of the services relating to the Prize Draw in breach of the Prize Draw T&Cs or from your violating of any applicable law or regulation.
• The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Prize Draw T&Cs shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Prize Draw T&Cs shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
• The Prize Draw and these Prize Draw T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• The promoter of this Prize Draw: TGP Europe Ltd. (“Promoter”).
• TGP Europe Limited, a company registered in the Isle of Man with company number 122698C and whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, Athol House, 21a-23 Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 operates this Prize Draw