Everton Survey - Terms and Conditions
Everton Football Club Offer
Complete this survey and be entered into a draw for your chance to watch the Everton first team train, including a chance to meet the players.
By participating in this prize draw you fully agree and accept these prize draw terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such prize draw.
- The prize is to watch Everton first team train at USM Finch Farm, including a meet and greet with the squad.
- There will be Five winners drawn at random. Each winner will be able to bring one guest to the experience.
- The prize is subject to these Prize Draw T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The prize is non-refundable and non¬‐transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- UK and the Promoter reserve the right in their sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity requested by SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter may disqualify the entrant from the Prize Draw.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they can accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Prize Draw T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK entrants only.
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Employees of the company, the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete. Failure to do so will result in your entry being withdrawn.
- Please gamble responsibly. For more information, visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
Prize draw information, how to enter and selection process
- In order to enter the Prize Draw, all you must do is complete the customer survey.
- The Prize Draw will be open from 16:00 GMT 6th November 2019. Closing date for entry will be at 23:59 17th November 2019. After this date and time, no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 18th November 2019. The winners will be notified by email the same day the Prize Draw takes place.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. SportPesa.uk reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random if any winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the Prize Draw, or if the winners fail to communicate their acceptance of their prize to SportPesa.uk within 24 hours of being contacted by SportPesa.uk, or if a winner is unable to comply with these Prize Draw T&Cs.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion run by Sportpesa.uk.
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in SportPesa.uk’s and/or the Promoter’s determination, is contrary to these Prize Draw T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Prize Draw (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or SportPesa.uk and/or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Prize Draw at SportPesa and/or the Promoter’s discretion.
- SportPesa and/or the Promoter may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the prize, Prize Draw information, or these Prize Draw T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw information or these Prize Draw T&Cs.
- Neither SportPesa or the Promoter will be liable to you for any loss that is not foreseeable and both SportPesa and the Promoter exclude their liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Prize Draw T&Cs shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of SportPesa.uk’s or the Promoter’s negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law.
- You agree to reimburse SportPesa.uk and/or the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by SportPesa and/or the Promoter or any losses by SportPesa and/or the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your entry to the Prize Draw, your use of the services relating to the Prize Draw in breach of the Prize Draw T&Cs or from your violating of any applicable law or regulation.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Prize Draw T&Cs shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Prize Draw T&Cs shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Prize Draw and these Prize Draw T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw: TGP Europe Ltd. (“Promoter”).
- SportPesa is powered by TGP Europe Ltd of James House, 1st Floor, 11-13 Hill Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1EF. TGP Europe Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain for provision of services to the United Kingdom.