Updated : 4th January 2017
“us”, “our”, “we” means SP UK Limited a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 013599V having its Registered Office at Jubilee Buildings, Victoria Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2SH together with TGP Europe Limited. TGP Europe Limited are a company incorporated in the Isle of Man with Registered Number 122698C having its Registered Office at 2nd Floor Athol House, 21a – 23 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1LB. The services of TGP Europe and the activities of this website are licensed in the Isle of Man and the United Kingdom.
"Bet" means any bet, wager or the like made by a Player in relation to the Services;
"You" and "Your" means you, the player using the Website, Gaming Platform or the Services;
"Gaming Platform" means any online and/or mobile platform provided by Us to allow You to access the Website and the Services;
"Group" means TGP Europe Limited together with its subsidiaries and any holding company of TGP Europe Limited and any subsidiary of such holding company.
"Website" means the Website www.sportpesa.uk;
"Services" means the provision by Us of gaming and betting services provided via the Website and the Gaming Platform.
Protecting Your privacy and Your personal data is important to Us.
Your personal information data will be held in accordance with the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002, as amended, varied or replaced from time to time (the "Data Protection Law").
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND ITS USE
We collect personal data when You use the Website and information about the transactions You undertake including details of payment cards used. Where details of payment cards used are provided, they are stored in a fully encrypted format and not accessible by Us.
You will be asked to provide personal data when You register for any account with Us or otherwise use the Website or the Services.
When You use the Website and/or the Services, Our servers keep an activity log unique to You that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. Such details are essential for the provision of and the quality of the Website and the Services.
We may collect personal data about You from third parties including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers and credit reference agencies for the purposes of maintaining Your account with Us ("Your Account"), identification verification, conducting credit or other financial checks, and You consent to Our collection and processing of Your personal data for these purposes.
Your personal data will be used by Us and by third parties on Our behalf:
- a. To set up, manage and administer Your Account, including for anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist financing and identity verification; and
- b. To make, settle and pay Bets;
- c. For statistical and research purposes;
- d. For market research, marketing and data analysis purposes;
- e. To analyse Your credit risk (if applicable);
- f. To improve the quality or service and gaming experience for Our players;
- g. to detect and report fraud, cheating and money laundering; and
- h. to comply with licensing and regulatory requirements as are applicable to Us.
We and other members of Our Group may contact You to advise You of other goods and services that We think may be of interest to You. If You do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please email Our customer services team at email@example.com Any telephone calls You make to Us may be recorded for training and/or security purposes.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any changes in Your personal data by sending an email to Our customer services team
If You believe any of Your personal data is incorrect or inaccurate, You may request corrections or changes to such personal data by emailing Our customer services team. We may require You to provide information to Us to allow Us to verify Your identity in this event.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
Under Section 5 of the Isle of Man Data Protection Act 2002 you are entitled to a copy of the information that we hold on file for you (Subject Access Request).
To make a Subject Access Request please send us an email detailing what information you wish to receive. This request must come from the email address you have registered with us. We will respond indicating the fee for processing this (up to £10), how to send us this fee and details of identity documents that we may need in order to verify your identity before acting upon your request.
Once we have received the applicable fee and required documents we will send your information by registered post within 40 calendar days.
We may disclose Your personal data:
- a. If required to do so by law. This may include disclosing Your personal data to third parties for the purposes of identifying You, anti-money laundering and the prevention of terrorist financing. We may also obtain personal data about You from third parties to allow Us to carry out checks to prevent money laundering, vetting and identification and the prevention of the terrorist financing;
b. If We believe in good faith that such action is necessary:
- i. to comply with any law or comply with legal process served on Us;
- ii. to protect and defend Our rights or property; or
- iii. to act to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, the Services or the public;
- c. to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
- d. to third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any Bet;
- e. to any payment management company engaged by Us to handle payment and collection processes to and from Our players;
- f. to third parties who provide services to Us (including software) or on Our behalf;
- g. to any third party that purchases Us or Our business; or any part of Us or our business;
- h. with Your consent;
- i. for the purposes of disaster recovery; and
- k. to SportPesa under whose commercial branding this Website is advertised.
Your personal information, together with device identifying information (for example your device's IP address), may for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed to any company within Our Group or, subject to appropriate agreement
Your personal data may be processed outside of the European Economic Area. In this event, We will ensure that Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
We will take the steps as required by the Data Protection Law to ensure that the personal data We collect is accurately recorded and kept securely.
We do not warrant the security of any information, including personal data, which You transmit to Us over the internet. However, once We receive Your personal data, We will protect Your personal data from misuse, loss or unauthorised access in accordance with the Data Protection Law.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of personal data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this Website and communicating electronically with Us, You acknowledge and agree to Us processing Your personal data in this way.