Take full control of your bets with our live betting option that let you Cash Out in full or make a partial cashout on live bets. Keep track of your bets and Cash Out before the final whistle with SportPesa Sportsbook. Just click on the My Bets tab in your account and enjoy early full or partial payouts on several sports including football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, American football and many more.
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out allows you to get payouts on the bets you've made before they finish reducing the risk and offering instant payouts!
For example, you've placed a £10 triple accumulator bet on 3 football teams at odds of 1/1, 15/8 and 3/1, the payout on winning would be £230. You decided to Cash Out 5 minutes to the whistle. All 3 teams are winning 1-0; your offered Cash Out is £180. You Cash Out in Full on the result at the time and the market odds offered, the final outcome of the matches does not affect your return.
Cash Out is offered in full or in part. Partial Cash Outs allow you to recover part of your bet before it ends and at the same time lets the remaining amount stay on your original bet, but with new odds from the time you partially Cash Out.
How to make a full Cash Out
- Sign in to your SportPesa account.
- Place a single or accumulator (Acc) bet on a pre-match or live event.
- Go to the 'My bets' tab of the Sportsbook.
- Check if Cash Out is offered and the current value of your bet/s.
- Click the Cash Out button and confirm your Cash Out amount.
How to make a partial Cash Out
- Sign in to your SportPesa account.
- Place a single or accumulator bet on a pre-match or live event at our Sportsbook.
- Go to the 'My Bets' tab.
- Use the slider to select the amount you want to Cash Out, the remainder will continue on the original bet, but with the current market odds at the time of your partial Cash Out.
- If you are winning your current bet and you want just your stake returned with the current profit remaining on the original bet at the current odds click 'Bank my Stake'.
When to Cash Out
This is an incredible option to use when a bet you've made hangs in the balance and you want to reduce the risk of a loss by cashing out. Live betting is a highly exhilarating option and offers you more control over your bets. Cashing out couldn’t be easier and is available at our Sportsbook. Just sign in to your SportPesa account to start placing bets on incredible sports events today and reap the rewards of real winnings.
Terms and Conditions
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single and Acca bets.
- These Cash Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein, which are not defined, shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- By Cashing Out, you are agreeing to close your bet at the amount offered to you. Once you have Cashed Out, the amount you have received for the bet will not change, irrespective of whether the remaining selections subsequently win, lose or do not compete.
- The amount you are offered to Cash Out is based on your original bet, the status of any selections, which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- After choosing to Cash Out any bet, the confirmation screen which then appears will display the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in the Cash Out Statement page. The value displayed in the confirmation screen will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in the Cash Out Statement page.
- If you choose to take the offer, the Cash Out request will be subject to a five-second delay if any of your selections involved in your Cash Out are currently in play.
- Cash Out / Partial Cash Out is available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and ACCA Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Cash Out is not available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- We cannot guarantee Cash Out on all multiple bets.
- Partial Cash Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cash Out offer, for the bet subject of the partial Cash Out, is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Acca Bets, placed together with System Bets via the 'Multiples’ section, cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount minus Partial Cash Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash Out of an Acca Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer.
- Cash Out / Partial Cash Out offers are available only within a specific time frame- any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash Out facility.
- Cashed Out and Partial Cashed Out bets will be considered and shown as settled, the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- After completing the Cash Out / Partial Cash Out process, the funds will be returned to your Account immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your Account.
- Cashed Out or Partial Cashed Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Any offers (e.g. Accumulator insurance), bonuses or consolations (e.g. on a Lucky15) will not apply where a customer has taken Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out applies to Desktop and Mobile sites.
- SportPesa reserves the right, at its sole discretion to suspend or disable the Cash Out and/or Partial Cash Out feature at any time.
- If you choose not to Cash Out or you are unable to Cash Out, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- If for any reason there is an obvious error in a bet price being displayed, any bet taken at this price including multiples will be deemed void. Should this situation arise, any Cash Out / Partial Cash Out transaction made on such a bet will also be deemed void.